MapInfo Professional v11.5
by Steve Critchlow, Group Managing Director, on 06-Jul-2012 03:25:28
Critchlow are very excited about the release of MapInfo Professional 11.5. This release continues PBS focus for MapInfo Professional around improved usability. The key features of the release include:
- Ability to design better legends. Now users can easily create pleasing, easy-to-read legends with the new legend designer, including the ability to snap items to a grid.
- Faster, more intuitive browser window. Drag-and-drop features offer more insight with fewer clicks.
- Data sorting from within browser window. Much like using Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheets, users can now sort and filter based on data attributes from within the browser window.
- Ability to create a single point of truth. Nominated users can now edit metadata from their corporate data catalogs stored in MapInfo Manager directly from within MapInfo Professional .
- And more - ECW raster handler, fill patterns and better support for dual monitors.
Click here to find out more and to download a fully functional trial.
For customers of Critchlow that have a valid maintenance contract, you would have received or be receiving an email shortly on how to download and activate your free upgrade.
PBS Asia-Pac will be holding a webinar on Tuesday 17th July at 2pm (NZST) about the new features and enhancements in the release. You can register for the webinar here