WebEOC v8.3 was released last night and, along with it, WebEOC's most intuitive, visually appealing, and comprehensive mapping solutions yet - Maps Add-On and Maps.
Both products have been thoughtfully developed with your mapping requirements in mind in order to better respond to your organisation's needs and offer a more inclusive and wide-ranging operating picture when dealing with crisis situations.
Here's what you can look forward to...
The much anticipated Maps Add-On offers a modern user interface paired with cutting-edge tools and features that allow you to...
- Create an unlimited number of maps
- Add, edit or remove map layers, live feeds and map services to help organise places, and control how various information is viewed and external data is consumed
- Quickly and easily view and edit board points, lines, circles or polygon data from the map and apply custom icons that correspond with organisational or industry standards
- Leverage several useful tools to make navigating and analysing operational impacts easier
- Use custom geocoding to receive enhanced address location information.
Integrated into WebEOC v8.3 is the free Maps solution. It's similar to Mapper Lite in its capabilities but with the added bonus of many significant improvements.
You can find out more about both the Maps Add-On and the Maps integration and how they compare to Mapper Pro and Mapper Lite in the full product announcement by clicking the button below.
You'll also be pleased to know that both products can be used in conjunction with Mapper Pro and Mapper Lite, giving you the option to up-skill and get confident with this new technology whilst still having access to the solutions you're comfortable with.
Are you ready to upgrade to WebEOC v8.3 and its new Maps Add-On and Maps features?
You can download the newest release through the Intermedix Client Hub or contact us at email@example.com or +64 4 472 8244 and we'll get it sorted for you.